Saturday 13 September 2014

IT'S MUSIC TO MY EARS

One thing that gives me hope and happiness is the sound of music. This song called "I was here", performed by Beyonce is a musical song that makes me cry every time I hear it. It is a song that describes what I want in life and how I want to live life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RDUjA0fN4o


Press the link above to listen to this powerful song. This song is a reminder that we all should leave a mark on this world for everyone to remember who we are and what makes us who we are. In regards to arts management, I believe that I can change and enhance the views of people when it comes to the life of an arts manager or administrator. It is my dream to share with people, in my circumstance, and with others across our nation, that art is a form of life. It is breathtaking and ground-breaking. It gives happiness to those who have suffered from the lost of a loved one or to those who are in need of a friend. Basically, I want to deliver art to the audience in a spectacular way.



No comments:

Post a Comment